New Robot videos.

Posted on 12:18 by Flyku


Here are some new videos of my Arduino based robot, this project has been going on for a while now and is coming to an end. The chassis is complete and the electronics are almost finished.

I am currently working on some example instruction material that would be supplied with the kit if it were to go into production. I am also drawing up designed for some extra parts that could be attached and detached from the chassis to give the robot extra capabilities, line following and a mechanical grabber for example.

You can see in the videos i have taught the robot to drum! this was an experiment to demonstrate the versatility of the base. I have also added a tri-colour LED that is underneath the white dome to provide me with another output method.

here is a list of future additions to the robot:

  • add a speech circuit
  • add a sound sensor
  • create removable extra parts
  • add 2 IR sensors

1 comments:

Gryphonbot said...

I really like this robot and how you are sharing it and it's development with others. I'm new to robots and trying to find more info about programing code with Arduino. You are right that there isn't much out there. This has been very helpful. when I post my bot to LMR I'll be sure to give you thanks.

Post a Comment